Digital transformation challenges organizations to leverage collaboration of employees and other stakeholders. Step changes in performance occur when work is more effective for employees and stakeholders. Effective collaboration demands more than implementation or adoption of new technologies. Accelerating the strategic value of collaboration requires changes to the way your employees approach their work.
Change Agents Worldwide helps organizations to accelerate the strategic value of collaboration by:
- A Framework for Strategic Value: Clarifying purpose, the strategic rationale for collaboration, the benefit case and key use cases
- Developing Adoption Plans: Developing community management and adoption plans based on our leading collaboration methodologies and deep experience of social collaboration around the world.
- Building Capabilities: Engaging champions and enabling them to lead ongoing change and experimentation in new ways of working
- Working Out Loud: Fostering working out loud, through our world-leading practitioners of this critical discipline, including John Stepper, Bryce Williams, Catherine Shinners, Harold Jarche, Lesley Crook, Ayelet Baron, Jonathan Anthony and Simon Terry.
- Executive Engagement: Supporting senior executives with the capabilities and practices to effectively lead and leverage collaboration in their businesses.
Change Agents Worldwide believes collaboration is first and foremost a human activity. We are vendor agnostic. We have worked on enhancing collaboration with all the major collaboration technology platforms. We are a global Workplace by Facebook partner. We are also Yammer Adoption Specialists and have a number of Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals in our team who specialise in Yammer adoption.
Contact us to discuss how we can help your organization realize the strategic value of collaboration.